Unlike large organizations whose local impact is difficult to measure and whose dollars support tremendous overhead, The Community Coalition is a way for interested individuals/companies to impact their community in a positive way and make a difference for people through an organization that maximizes each dollar.
Ways to Give
1. CREDIT CARDS are accepted online. If you would like to provide your credit card information over the phone, please call the office at 610-415-1167.
2. CHECKS can be made payable to “The Community Coalition” and mailed toThe Community Coalition
174 Bridge Street
Phoenixville, PA 19460
3. SECURITIES AND STOCKS are happily accepted. For assistance, please call the office at 610-415-1167 or email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. MATCHING GIFTS via an employer. Please check with the HR department at your or your spouse’s company to see if a charitable matching gifts program is offered.
5. Although not a UNITED WAY agency, The Community Coalition, is eligible to receive your designated gifts.
6. If you would like to include The Community Coalition in your ESTATE PLANS, please call the office at 610-415-1167 or email mailto:email@example.com.