SUPPORT THE COMMUNITY COALITION
For corporate and individual donors who seek to support local citizens in need and provide for a better community environment. The Community Coalition provides innovative and collaborative financial support to five local charities that are making an overwhelming difference in Chester County.
Unlike large organizations whose local impact is difficult to measure and whose dollars support tremendous overhead, The Community Coalition is a way for you to impact your community in a positive way and make a difference for people in Chester County.
WAYS TO GIVE
1. CREDIT CARDS are accepted online. If you would like to provide your credit card information over the phone, please call the office at 610-415-1167 and ask for Brian.
2. CHECKS can be made payable to “The Community Coalition” and mailed to
The Community Coalition
174 Bridge Street
Phoenixville, PA 19460
3. SECURITIES AND STOCKS are happily accepted. For assistance, please call the office at 610-415-1167 and ask for Brian or email The Community Coalition.
4. MATCHING GIFTS via an employer. Please check with the HR department at your or your spouse’s company to see if a charitable matching gifts program is offered.
5. Although not a UNITED WAY agency, The Community Coalition is eligible to receive your designated gifts.
6. If you would like to include The Community Coalition in your ESTATE PLANS, please call the office at 610-415-1167 or email The Community Coalition.